Monday, June 18, 2007

New projects....







This pair of handpainted and embellished jeans are for tomorrow's Kaleidoscope Funk Launch....




I started making these for gifts for friends who had babies over the past few months, and then I had a local customer who came by yesterday to pick up her paintings and saw this one I did for my daughter. She ended up ordering one from me (I never priced them and had to think of something quick). I do the basic letters, but this is more elaborate and I have to nail in the letter to the wood board. I may start selling these on my website as a single letter....

3 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hi Wendy! Just wanted to say thank for stopping by my blog! :)

Angie Seaman said...

Wendy, that initial with the roses is to die for girl. You definitely need to start cranking those out there and selling them. They would do so well. I love anything girlie and those are nothing but "girlie!" Just adorable. Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.AngelicaGraceDesigns.com

Anonymous said...

Too cute...you are sooo talented!!
Laurie