Sunday, February 10, 2008

AS I sit here...

and stare at the two paintings that I need to finish for my retailers, I am thinking about new designs and new styles of graphics. I slowly integrated doing only mouse drawn graphics instead of using my own hand-painted artwork for my characters. It was so much fun and after months of practicing I think I finally figured out the best way to go about it. Here is just a graphic that I will be listing as a template either Monday or Tuesday of this week.

4 comments:

Timi said...

Beautiful Wendy :)

Holly Stocke said...

You never cease to amaze me, Wendy. Keep up the good work!

Hol

Anonymous said...

Oh my golly! You are SO talented Missy!!!!!!!!!!!! ..LOVE the graphics!

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Wendy, yes you are so talented. Love it! Shelley