Sunday, February 10, 2008

AS I sit here...

and stare at the two paintings that I need to finish for my retailers, I am thinking about new designs and new styles of graphics. I slowly integrated doing only mouse drawn graphics instead of using my own hand-painted artwork for my characters. It was so much fun and after months of practicing I think I finally figured out the best way to go about it. Here is just a graphic that I will be listing as a template either Monday or Tuesday of this week.

4 comments:

Timi said...

Beautiful Wendy :)

HOLLY & PEYTON said...

You never cease to amaze me, Wendy. Keep up the good work!

Hol

Corrine said...

Oh my golly! You are SO talented Missy!!!!!!!!!!!! ..LOVE the graphics!

giraffikiki*kidz said...

Wendy, yes you are so talented. Love it! Shelley